Old 11-01-2012, 04:15 PM
Sorcerer's Apprentice

Regina and Hook, i see that okay ja.

There is a big number of Swan Queen Fans, especially after Emma touched Regina and the Hat started to spin with magic, "True Love" you know. and the fact that some of the shirts Regina is now wearing in Season 2 are the same shirts that Emma wore in season 1. and then the Eye Sexy between them.

but ja so there are quite a number of them out there. i for one am a pure Regina and Daniel Fan so my heart was broken this past weeks episode. i do hope she finds love again. and at least if its Hook it's someone her mother might approve of

Regina: "I've always believed that evil isn't born, it's made."
Old 11-01-2012, 04:38 PM
Weirdo

Originally Posted by Meo View Post
I thought that Graham/the Huntsman was her true love. After all true love's kiss is suppose to break any curse/spell and she did break Regina's spell on him.

I think that was Emma being the saviour rather than true love's kiss.

Originally Posted by Meo View Post
There are Swan Queen fans? For some reason I can sorta see Regina and Hook, hooking up. They both rather tragically lost their true love via heart ripped out and crushed. Even if get together, they should be able to get along

I have a feeling Regina & Hook will end up together at some point. And Swan Queen just doesn't feel right and is never gonna happen.

Originally Posted by Nix006 View Post
Regina and Hook, i see that okay ja.

There is a big number of Swan Queen Fans, especially after Emma touched Regina and the Hat started to spin with magic, "True Love" you know. and the fact that some of the shirts Regina is now wearing in Season 2 are the same shirts that Emma wore in season 1. and then the Eye Sexy between them.

I don't get how anyone can root for Swan Queen. ._.
Old 11-01-2012, 04:47 PM
Sorcerer's Apprentice

i don't see it, but if it means more ppl watch OUAT then:
What Ever Floats Your boat
i really do see Regina and Hook together.

but with Emma maybe like with Snow White and Price Charming (Ginnfer Goodwin & Josh Dallas) they might put Emma Swan with Jefferson (Jennifer Morrison and Sebastian Stan)

Old 11-01-2012, 07:28 PM
Hooked

Originally Posted by CaptainHook View Post
I have a feeling Regina & Hook will end up together at some point. And Swan Queen just doesn't feel right and is never gonna happen.
i don't see it, but if it means more ppl watch OUAT then:
What Ever Floats Your boat
Yeah...to me it's just strange and the only interaction they have is with regards to Henry. But people are imaginative. Not that I can fault them since I'm generally anti-canon pairing.

I can't really feel her with Jefferson either. I personally can't really see Emma with anyone. If I had to place her with someone...of all the characters thus far, I like Emma with August. (If only Graham wasn't dead)
Old 11-02-2012, 12:49 AM

I'm totally for Emma/Regina, they already have a kid together. I don't think its completely out of no where; there is a lot of examples where vicious rivalries have undercurrents of sexual tension. Plus, this:

Then again Regina never gave Sidney a fair shot.

The problem I have with Emma/August is that he abandoned her. She might not see it that way, but I don't think he's going to get past it.
Old 11-02-2012, 07:41 AM
Sorcerer's Apprentice

Plus he is gone, We are yet to see August since the curse broke, is he still wooden? is he an real boy/man again? this we don't know yet.

Emma and Graham was good together with that i agree, sadly that is no more as is with Regina and Daniel. And ABC does have a few shows with LBGT characters so who know, but i'm hoping that Regina and Emma find their true love but i personally don't think it is with each other, not this time around anyways.

Old 11-02-2012, 01:19 PM
Maleficent's Unicorn

Originally Posted by Thomas Vivaldi View Post
I'm totally for Emma/Regina, they already have a kid together. I don't think its completely out of no where; there is a lot of examples where vicious rivalries have undercurrents of sexual tension. Plus, this:

The problem I have with Emma/August is that he abandoned her. She might not see it that way, but I don't think he's going to get past it.
This is exactly why I ship it too.
Old 11-02-2012, 03:11 PM
Hooked

Originally Posted by Thomas Vivaldi View Post

Ooooooooh, that's the eye sex thingie? My intial response was and then I suppose I can kinda see where some people get that idea. Even though I personally can't imagine it.

I wouldn't give Sid a fair shot either. I mean he went and killed his saviour, hardly the type of man Daniel was.

Plus he is gone, We are yet to see August since the curse broke, is he still wooden? is he an real boy/man again? this we don't know yet.

Emma and Graham was good together with that i agree, sadly that is no more as is with Regina and Daniel. And ABC does have a few shows with LBGT characters so who know, but i'm hoping that Regina and Emma find their true love but i personally don't think it is with each other, not this time around anyways.
Yes...seeing him blink as a huge wooden doll creeped me out and I think he might still be wood. So I guess that pair probably won't work either.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:38 PM
Sorcerer's Apprentice

it could work if he was human again. we'll have to see what the writers have in mind for Emma's love life

Old 11-05-2012, 11:03 AM
Charming's Sword

I think Neal is perhaps Emma's true love will be interesting to see what happens with those two when reunited and Emma learns the truth about why he left.