Assuming that Emma also has an alternative fairytale identy what could it be? What do we know about her?
1. She was lost to her parents until 28 and doesn't know who she is.
2. She looks for people
3. She can come and go from storybrooke and is the only one who can.
4. She is not Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty(aka Belle), or Red Riding Hood.
5. Her middle initial is R.
6. She is immune to the curse because of the tree.
7. She doesn't really like relationships and is pretty Jaded to marriage.
8. we've already seen a reference to King Author Pendragon suggesting that the scope for fairytale selection is very broad.
I'm liking her for some sort of tragic heroine, someone like Brunhilde.